Curious about starting your own business?
Take the first step and learn the basics about entrepreneurship and starting a business. Our one-hour program helps introduce concepts to budding entrepreneurs of all backgrounds and with businesses of all kinds. Sessions are available twice a month.
- May 18 (1–2 pm)
- June 15 (1–2 pm)
If you have ever considered...
- Starting your own business
- Being your own boss
- Taking your hobby to the next level
- Getting paid for your solution to a common challenge
This one-hour session will help you consider if this path might be for you.
Each session will cover...
- The basics of “What is entrepreneurship”
- Common myths about entrepreneurship
- Actionable steps to build your own startup
- Information about the other no-cost programs and resources offered through the LaunchBox
Interesting in checking out one of these sessions?
Meet the LaunchBox Team