- Applications open - Dec. 14
- Applications close - Jan. 6
- Application Interviews - Jan. 9-10
- Participants Announced - Jan. 13
- Meetings - Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8 (virtual), 15, 22, March 1, 8, 15
- Final Pitch March 21
Participants in the program have access to...
● 1-on-1 expert mentoring
● win up to $5000 in a final pitch contest
● $1500 Market Test Fund grant
● 1-year subscription to SOLIDWORKS and POWr.io plug-ins
● funding for intern for one semester through the SEDTAP ENtern program
● access to 60+ advisors and experts
● 1 year of 24×7 access to LaunchBox with space in our team room
Build a plan.
Acting on a false assumption can kill your startup. We give you the tools to test your assumptions, toss out the ones that are inaccurate, and focus on the ones that are true. You will:
- Test critical assumptions to reduce risk
- Develop criteria to define features
- Prototype solutions and get real customer feedback
Build a real company, with real value.
There are lots of moving parts in starting a business. At the completion of the Accelerator, you will have:
- Created a formal business entity
- Crafted a unique value proposition
- Defined a viable business model
- Sketched out a marketing and sales plan
“It is very overwhelming to start a new business. However, having the LaunchBox staff and advisors around to provide guidance and ask questions saved me months, if not years, of trial and error.”
Founder, Office Yum
Stop dreaming and start doing
Interesting in meeting with someone about your idea? We’d love to hear what you’re working on.