- Applications open Aug 23
- Virtual information session: Oct 20 https://bit.ly/2XHisov
- In-person information sessions Oct 27
- Applications close Nov 1
- Team interviews Nov 11-12
- Teams selected Nov 12
- Group sessions meet 6-8PM each Wednesday starting Dec 1st - Apr 20
Participants in the program have access to...
● 1-on-1 expert mentoring
● up to $3000 for customer discovery
● $1500 Market Test Fund grant
● 1-year subscription to SOLIDWORKS and POWr.io plug-ins
● funding for intern for one semester through the SEDTAP ENtern program
● access to 60+ advisors and experts
● 1 year of 24×7 access to LaunchBox with space in our team room
Build a plan.
Acting on a false assumption can kill your startup. We give you the tools to test your assumptions, toss out the ones that are inaccurate, and focus on the ones that are true. You will:
- Test critical assumptions to reduce risk
- Develop criteria to define features
- Prototype solutions and get real customer feedback
Build a real company, with real value.
There are lots of moving parts in starting a business. At the completion of the Accelerator, you will have:
- Created a formal business entity
- Crafted a unique value proposition
- Defined a viable business model
- Sketched out a marketing and sales plan
“It is very overwhelming to start a new business. However, having the LaunchBox staff and advisors around to provide guidance and ask questions saved me months, if not years, of trial and error.”
Founder, Office Yum
If you need to build fast, ask her how.
Interesting in meeting with someone about your idea? We’d love to hear what you’re working on.