- Applications closed Sept 18
- Session Dates (held 6–8 pm): Oct 3, 10, 17, 24
Participants in the program have access to...
● 1-on-1 advice from coaches who’ve “been there, done that”
● up to $500 for customer discovery
● The Mom Test and interview journal provided by the Penn State Bookstore
Learn from your customer.
The first step in figuring out if you can turn your idea into a business is figuring out if you’ve identified a problem, or need, that others have too. During the Idea TestLab you will:
- Talk with at least 40 potential customers
- Define a target customer niche
- Clearly articulate the problem/need of your customer
Figure out where others fall short.
It’s important to know what’s already out there. During the program you will:
- Identify current solutions
- Understand where they fall short
- Define the value you can provide that others don’t
“I’ve had the idea in my head for a few years now, but I needed that push and direction to turn that idea into something real.”
Stop dreaming and start doing
Interested in meeting with someone about your idea? We’d love to hear what you’re working on.