- Applications open - Jan. 3 2023
- Applications close - Jan. 24 2023
- Meetings - Feb 7, 14, 21, 28 2023
Participants in the program have access to...
● 1-on-1 advice from coaches who’ve “been there, done that”
● up to $500 for customer discovery
● The Mom Test and interview journal provided by the Penn State Bookstore
Learn from your customer.
The first step in figuring out if you can turn your idea into a business is figuring out if you’ve identified a problem, or need, that others have too. During the Idea TestLab you will:
- Talk with at least 40 potential customers
- Define a target customer niche
- Clearly articulate the problem/need of your customer
Figure out where others fall short.
It’s important to know what’s already out there. During the program you will:
- Identify current solutions
- Understand where they fall short
- Define the value you can provide that others don’t
“I’ve had the idea in my head for a few years now, but I needed that push and direction to turn that idea into something real.”
If you have a idea, he's your man.
Interested in meeting with someone about your idea? We’d love to hear what you’re working on.