news & events
What is the FastTrack Accelerator all about?
September 9, 2021
If you’re looking to launch a business check out FastTrack Accelerator info sessions.
We are holding a number of information sessions for you to ask questions, meet the coaches, and figure out if the FastTrack program is right for you.
- OCT 7th, 5 p.m. @ Hub Lounges:
Come visit us at the Hub as part of the blueStart Startup Market.
- OCT 20th, 12 – 1 p.m. via Zoom
Jump on a Zoom to ask questions.
- OCT 27th, 6 – 7 p.m. @ LaunchBox
Come ask questions, see the space, and meet other startups thinking about the program.
Can you give me the short version of what it is?
Sure, the FastTrack Accelerator is designed to help you get a jump start on launching your business by:
- avoiding common startup mistakes
- building an actionable plan to launch your business
- testing the market quickly with “smokescreens”
- building a solution based on real customer feedback
There’s a bunch of perks too like $3000 for customer discovery, $1500 to test the market, free server credits, and tools, intern for 1 semester, and 24×7 access to the LaunchBox for 1 year.
We meet weekly as a group and there’s also weekly 1-on-1 coaching with experienced entrepreneurs.
What if I’m ready to do it?
If you think it’s a good fit, you can apply now. Applications are due by midnight Nov 1st.